Monopoly, syndicate and shapley value : about some conjectures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 7604.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1977. "Monopoly, syndicate, and shapley value: About some conjectures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 235-251, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloch, Francis & Ghosal, Sayantan, 1997.
"Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 368-384, June.
- BLOCH, Francis & GHOSAL, Sayantan, 1994. "Stable Trading Structures in Bilateral Oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1994056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Levy, Anat & Shapley, Lloyd S, 1997.
"Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(4), pages 969-91, November.
- Anat Levy & Lloyd S. Shapley, 1992. "Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining," UCLA Economics Working Papers 671, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anat Levy & Lloyd Shapley, 1986. "Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining," UCLA Economics Working Papers 420, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anat Levy & Lloyd Shapley, 1990. "Individual and Collective Wage Bargaining," UCLA Economics Working Papers 590, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarti, Subhadip & Tangsangasaksri, Supanit, 2011. "Labor unions and Nash bargaining using coalition formation games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-64, July.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen, 2012.
"Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach,"
- Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen & Fabrice Valognes, 2012. "Stable syndicates of factor owners and distribution of social output: a Shapley value approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 553-565, July.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1999. "The Asymptotic Nucleolus of Large Monopolistic Market Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 186-206, December.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Alp Atakan, 2008. "Bargaining: separately or together?," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 295-319, February.
- Ilya Segal, 2000. "Collusion, Exclusion, and Inclusion in Random-Order Bargaining," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0738, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.