(Uncertainty and) the firm in general equilibrium theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1984026.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1984
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1985. "(Uncertainty and) the Firm in General Equilibrium Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 1-20, Supplemen.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stahn, Hubert, 1998. "On monopolistic equilibria with incomplete markets: the case of an exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-107, January.
- Jacques H. Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2007.
"Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
b07065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jacques H., DREZE & Oussama, LACHIRI & Enrico, MINELLI, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in multi-period economy," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & LACHIRI, Oussama & MINELLI, Enrico, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," CORE Discussion Papers 2007082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H. Drèze & Oussama Lachiri & Enrico Minelli, 2007. "Shareholder-efficient production plans in a multi-period economy," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00188336, HAL.
- Chambers, Robert G & Quiggin, John, 2003.
"Narrowing the no-arbitrage bounds,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
150346, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Luca Rigotti, Matthew Ryan and Rhema Vaithianathan., 2001.
Economics Working Papers
E01-296Rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rigotti, L. & Ryan, M. & Vaithianathan, R., 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Discussion Paper 2001-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Rigotti & Matthew Ryan & Rhema Vaithianathan, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," GE, Growth, Math methods 0103002, EconWPA.
- Rigotti, Luca & Ryan, Matthew & Vaithianathan, Rema, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt508109h4, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2005.
"Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation,"
2005 Meeting Papers
661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2006. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 320, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2001. "Voting in Assemblies of shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Sciences Po publications 722/2001, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 678-696, October.
- Yann Algan & Olivier Allais & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009. "Code files for "Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Policy"," Computer Codes 06-51, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.