Qualitative comparative analysis (QCA): an application for the industry
AbstractThis article examines the management in Colombian industrial sectors using qualitative comparative analysis (QCA). This method conceptualizes cases as combinations of attributes and use Boolean algebra to derive simplified expressions of combinations that lead to a specific outcome. In this analysis, we show the value of this method for studying the management in the industrial from different approaches.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE) in its series SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA with number 010066.
Date of creation: 21 Oct 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Qualitative comparative analysis - Industrial sector - Applied microeconomics;
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Cotte Poveda & Clara Pardo Martínez, 2013. "Qualitative comparative analysis (QCA): an application for the industry," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1315-1321, April.
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226702766, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexander Cotte Poveda).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.