Report NEP-HME-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Disentangling the relationship between nonprofit and social capital: the role of social cooperatives and social welfare associations in the development of networks of strong and weak ties," Econometica Working Papers wp48, Econometica.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Toolism! A Critique of Econophysics," MPRA Paper 46630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skouras, Thanos, 2013. "The sources of profits and their sustainability: A survey of basic theoretical issues," MPRA Paper 46567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri, 2013. "Outsourcing and the Rise in Services," CEP Discussion Papers dp1199, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlo Altomonte & Armando Rungi, 2013. "Business Groups as Hierarchies of Firms: Determinants of Vertical Integration and Performance," Working Papers 2013.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda - Clara Inés Pardo Martinez, 2012. "Qualitative comparative analysis (QCA): an application for the industry," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 010066, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Romina Gambacorta & Giuseppe Ilardi & Andrea Locatelli & Cristiana Rampazzi & Raffaella Pico, 2013. "Main results of the Household Finance and Consumption Survey: Italy in the international context," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 161, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giulia Cifaldi & Andrea Neri, 2013. "Asking income and consumption questions in the same survey: what are the risks?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 908, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Miguel Atienza & Marcelo Lufin Varas & Mauricio Sarrias, 2013. "Do SMEs' linkages with Large Mining Firms improve their performance? Evaluating heterogeneity among firms," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 40, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.