Directors’ Pay: Significance As A Tax-Motivated Expense Allocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Conference Master Resources in its series 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding with number 2011-218.
Date of creation: Mar 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in 2nd ICBER 2011 Proceeding, March 2011
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zimmerman, Jerold L., 1983. "Taxes and firm size," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Gupta, Sanjay & Newberry, Kaye, 1997. "Determinants of the variability in corporate effective tax rates: Evidence from longitudinal data," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-34.
- Mihir A Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala, 2009.
"Corporate Tax Avoidance and Firm Value,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 537-546, August.
- Firth, M. & Tam, M. & Tang, M., 1999. "The determinants of top management pay," Omega, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 617-635, December.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Shackelford, Douglas A. & Shevlin, Terry, 2001. "Empirical tax research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 321-387, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.