Exchange Rate And Current Account: Are They Co-Integrated Symmetrically Or Asymmetrically?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Conference Master Resources in its series Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding with number 2011-019-150.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ASBES 2011 Proceeding, Oct 2011
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm
Current account; exchange rate; Malaysia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-OPM-2012-04-03 (Open Economy Macroeconomic)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-03 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Masih, A. Mansur M., 2005. "Current account, exchange rate dynamics and the predictability: the experience of Malaysia and Singapore," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 255-270, July.
- Martin Melecky, 2005.
"The Impact of Current Account Reversals on Growth in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Eastern European Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(2), pages 57-72, March.
- Martin Melecky, 2005. "The Impact of Current Account Reversals on Growth in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0502004, EconWPA.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2008. "Short-Term Determinants of Current Account Deficits: Evidence from Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(1), pages 24-42, January.
- Vince Daly & Jalal Siddiki, 2009. "The twin deficits in OECD countries: cointegration analysis with regime shifts," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(11), pages 1155-1164.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2007. "Are Nominal Exchange Rates and Price Levels Co-Integrated? New Evidence from Threshold Autoregressive and Momentum-Threshold Autoregressive Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(260), pages 74-85, 03.
- Soo Khoon Goh & Guay Lim & Nilss Olekalns, 2006. "Deviations from uncovered interest parity in Malaysia," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(10), pages 745-759.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.