Consistent Sets of Estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 282.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1982
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-08 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldberger, Arthur S, 1972. "Structural Equation Methods in the Social Sciences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 979-1001, November.
- Susanne Schennach & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007.
"Nonparametric identification of the classical errors-in-variables model without side information,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP14/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Susanne M. Schennach & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric identification of the classical errors-in-variables model without side information," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 674, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Livanis, Grigorios T. & Moss, Charles B., 2006. "Estimation of Production Functions using Average Data," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35401, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 2008.
"Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jonung, Lars & Fregert, Klas, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(31), pages 1-25.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.