Chaos Theory And Its Application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Penn Economics Department in its series Penn CARESS Working Papers with number 6a7863cdd8e575c9e635b060c0f0b784.
Date of creation: Feb 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-03-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-03-10 (Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2003-03-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-10 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F & MacBeth, James D, 1973. "Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 607-36, May-June.
- Dechert, W D & Gencay, R, 1992. "Lyapunov Exponents as a Nonparametric Diagnostic for Stability Analysis," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages S41-60, Suppl. De.
- Saligari, Grant R. & Snyder, Ralph D., 1997.
"Trends, lead times and forecasting,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 477-488, December.
- Saligari, G.R. & Snyder, R.D., 1996. "Trends, Lead Times and Forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/96, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989.
"Stock Market Prices Do Not Follow Random Walks: Evidence From a Simple Specification Test,"
NBER Working Papers
2168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew W. Lo, A. Craig MacKinlay, 1988. "Stock Market Prices do not Follow Random Walks: Evidence from a Simple Specification Test," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 41-66.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Kaul, Gautam, 1988. "Time-Variation in Expected Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 409-25, October.
- Frank, Murray & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. "The stability of Canadian macroeconomic data as measured by the largest Lyapunov exponent," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 11-14.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.