Empirical Likelihood Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series Levine's Bibliography with number 321307000000000307.
Date of creation: 11 Aug 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesco Bravo, 2005. "Blockwise empirical entropy tests for time series regressions," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 185-210, 03.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-82, May.
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2001. "Asymptotic Optimality of Empirical Likelihood for Testing Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1661-1672, November.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2009.
"Optimally combining censored and uncensored datasets,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 17-32, July.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2005. "Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," Working papers 2005-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Paul J. Devereux & Gautam Tripathi, 2008. "Optimally combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," Working Papers 200820, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J. & Tripathi, Gautam, 2008. "Optimally Combining Censored and Uncensored Datasets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lehmann, Bruce N., 2009. "The role of beliefs in inference for rational expectations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 322-331, June.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2009. "Empirical likelihood-based inference for nonparametric recurrent diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 65-82, November.
- Canay, Ivan A., 2010. "EL inference for partially identified models: Large deviations optimality and bootstrap validity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 408-425, June.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Taisuke Otsu & Kirill Evdokimov, 2009.
"Robustness, Infinitesimal Neighborhoods, and Moment Restrictions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1720, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Taisuke Otsu & Kirill Evdokimov, 2013. "Robustness, Infinitesimal Neighborhoods, and Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 1185-1201, 05.
- Zhiguo Xiao, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of Moment Condition Models with Heterogenous Populations," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 89-107, May.
- Xiao, Zhiguo, 2010. "The weighted method of moments approach for moment condition models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 183-186, May.
- Stefan Boes, 2007. "Count Data Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity: An Empirical Likelihood Approach," Working Papers 0704, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.