Consistent m-estimators in a semi-parametric model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8720.
Length: 54 pages
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2008.
"Dynamic quantile models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-205, November.
- Joan Jasiak & C. Gourieroux, 2006. "Dynamic Quantile Models," Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics 2006_4, York University, Department of Economics.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2002.
"Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Conditional Quantiles,"
Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences
1139, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2005. "Quasi-maximum likelihood estimation for conditional quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 137-164, September.
- Andrew Patton, 2006.
"Volatility Forecast Comparison using Imperfect Volatility Proxies,"
Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney
175, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2011. "Volatility forecast comparison using imperfect volatility proxies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 246-256, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.