Three Field Experiments on Procrastination and Willpower
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 122247000000002399.
Date of creation: 05 Oct 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-10-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2008-10-13 (Experimental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2010. "Reconciling pro-social versus selfish behavior: Evidence for the role of self-control," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-003 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 09 Jul 2010.
- Bisin, Alberto & Hyndman, Kyle, 2009.
"Procrastination, self-imposed deadlines and other commitment devices,"
16235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyle Hyndman & Alberto Bisin, 2009. "Procrastination, Self-Imposed Deadlines and Other Commitment Devices," Departmental Working Papers 0904, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Reconciling Pro-Social vs. Selfish Behavior - Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 445, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Houser, Daniel & Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim & Xiao, Erte, 2010.
"Temptation and Commitment in the Laboratory,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19377, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Daniel Houser & Marco Piovesan, 2009. "Temptation at Work: A Field Experiment on Willpower and Productivity," Working Papers 1013, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Burger, Nicholas & Charness, Gary & Lynham, John, 2011. "Field and online experiments on self-control," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 393-404, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.