Structural Determinants of the Exchange-Rate Pass-Through
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2006-03.
Date of creation: Feb 2006
Date of revision:
Oligopolies; Competition; panel; Prices; Exchange rate;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fauceglia, Dario & Shingal, Anirudh & Wermelinger, Martin, 2012. ""Natural hedging" of exchange rate risk: The role of imported input prices," MPRA Paper 39438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Berman & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2009.
"How do Different Exporters React to Exchange Rate Changes? Theory, Empirics and Aggregate Implications,"
2009-32, CEPII research center.
- Berman, Nicolas & Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry, 2009. "How do different exporters react to exchange rate changes? Theory, empirics and aggregate implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 7493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer & Philippe Martin & Nicolas Berman, 2010. "How do different exporters react to exchange rate changes? Theory, empirics and aggregate implications," 2010 Meeting Papers 1338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.