France in the Early Depression of the Thirties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1996-06.
Date of creation: Jun 1996
Date of revision:
gold standard; portfolio model; policy-mix; depression;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983.
"Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983. "Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-76, June.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Wyplosz, Charles, 1986.
"The Economic Consequences of the Franc Poincare,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Temin, 1993. "Transmission of the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 87-102, Spring.
- Pierre Villa, 1996. "La fonction de consommation sur longue période en France," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 111-142.
- Pierre Villa, 1996. "La fonction de consommation sur longue période en France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(1), pages 111-142.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ma, Yue, 1992. "The transmission of the great depression in the United States, Britain, France and Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 685-694, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.