Italy and the Great Depression: An Analysis of the Italian Economy, 1929-1936
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Explorations in Economic History.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Marco & Gallegati, Mauro, 2005. "On the nature and causes of business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-2000," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 81-100, January.
- Emanuele Felice & Albert Carreras, 2012. "The roots of success: industrial growth in Italy reconsidered, 1911-1951," UHE Working papers 2012_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Heinemeyer, Hans Christian, 2007. "The course of the great depression: a consistent business cycle dating approach," Discussion Papers 2007/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Felice, Emanuele & Carreras, Albert, 2012. "When did modernization begin? Italy's industrial growth reconsidered in light of new value-added series, 1911–1951," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 443-460.
- Harold James & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2011.
"Italy and the first age of globalization, 1861-1940,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
16, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Harold James & Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2012. "Italy and the first age of Globalization, 1861-1940," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _094, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Harold James, 2012. "Italy and the First Age of Globalization, 1861-1940," Economics Series Working Papers Number 94, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cha, Myung Soo, 2000. "Did Korekiyo Takahashi Rescue Japan from the Great Depression?," Discussion Paper Series a395, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Emanuele Felice & Giovanni Vecchi, 2013. "Italy’s Growth and Decline, 1861-2011," CEIS Research Paper 293, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Oct 2013.
- Pistoresi, Barbara & Rinaldi, Alberto, 2012. "Exports, imports and growth," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 241-254.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.