Adjustment under different trade strategies: a mean-variance analysis with a CGE model of the Yugoslav economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley in its series Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series with number qt7bz20689.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
commerce; economics; equilibrium; sam;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1985. "Food security and agricultural production strategies under risk in Egypt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 85-111.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1974. "International trade under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 243-259, August.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1989. "Food Security Policy in a Stochastic World," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2mc7132p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Adelman, Irma & Yeldan, Erinc & Sarris, Alexander & Roland-Holst, David W., 1989. "Optimal adjustment to trade shocks under alternative development strategies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 451-505.
- André Sapir, 1980.
"Economic growth and factor substitution: what happened to the Yugoslav miracle?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8294, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sapir, Andre, 1980. "Economic Growth and Factor Substitution: What Happened to the Yugoslav Miracle?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 294-313, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.