Economic growth and factor substitution: what happened to the Yugoslav miracle?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8294.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: The Economic Journal (1980) v.90 n° 358,p.294-313
Other versions of this item:
- Sapir, Andre, 1980. "Economic Growth and Factor Substitution: What Happened to the Yugoslav Miracle?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 294-313, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Aleš Bulír, 2002. "Growth Slowdown Under Central Planning: A Model of Poor Incentives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 448, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Spruk, Rok, 2012. "After 20 years of status quo: the failure of gradualism in Slovenia’s post-socialist transition," MPRA Paper 36268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Bulir, Ales, 2003. "Output performance under central planning: a model of poor incentives," Economic Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 27-39, March.
- Spruk, Rok, 2012. "After 20 Years of Status Quo: The Failure of Gradualism in Slovenia’s Post-Socialist Transition," MPRA Paper 36304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter & Labus, Miroljub & Vujovic, Dusan, 1990. "Adjustment under different trade strategies: a mean-variance analysis with a CGE model of the Yugoslav economy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley qt7bz20689, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ales Bulir & Zuzana Brixiova, 2001. "Growth Slowdown in Bureaucratic Economic Systems," IMF Working Papers 01/6, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.