International trade under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter & Labus, Miroljub & Vujovic, Dusan, 1990. "Adjustment under different trade strategies: a mean-variance analysis with a CGE model of the Yugoslav economy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7bz20689, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rienstra-Munnicha, Paul & Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees," Working Papers 34115, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Michele Di Maio & Marco Valente, 2006. "Uncertainty, Optimal Specialization and Growth," LEM Papers Series 2006/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Rienstra-Munnicha, Paul & Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19583, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1978. "A theory of international trade under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 22112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Bergeijk, Peter A. G. & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1995. "Why do sanctions need time to work? Adjustment, learning and anticipation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 75-86, April.
- John T. Cuddington & Hong Liang & Shihua Lu, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Finance 9602002, EconWPA.
- Osakwe, Patrick N., 2007. "Foreign Aid, Resources and Export Diversification in Africa: A New Test of Existing Theories," MPRA Paper 2228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Di Maio & Marco Valente, 2013. "Uncertainty, Specialization and Government Intervention," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 215-243, 05.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.