Users’ Perceptions of Water User Associations: Evidence From Three Cases in Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bogazici University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2011/01.
Date of creation: Jan 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Natuk Birkan Hall, Bebek, 34342 İstanbul
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.econ.boun.edu.tr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wade, Robert, 1987. "The Management of Common Property Resources: Collective Action as an Alternative to Privatisation or State Regulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 95-106, June.
- Fritzen, Scott A., 2007. "Can the Design of Community-Driven Development Reduce the Risk of Elite Capture? Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1359-1375, August.
- Jones, Eric C., 2004. "Wealth-Based Trust and the Development of Collective Action," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 691-711, April.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Pranab Bardhan, 2002.
"Inequality And Conservation On The Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 577-602, July.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff & Bardhan, Pranab, 1996. "Inequality and Conservation on the Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt7f9913w9, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson and Pranab Bardhan., 1996. "Inequality and Conservation on the Local Commons: A Theoretical Exercise," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C96-071, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ray, Sunil & Bijarnia, Mahendra, 2007. "Power relations and institutional outcomes: A case of pastureland development in Semi-arid Rajasthan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 360-372, April.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2009. "Heterogeneity and Collective Management: Evidence from Common Forests in Himachal Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 676-686, March.
- Perez-Cirera, Vanessa & Lovett, Jon C., 2006. "Power distribution, the external environment and common property forest governance: A local user groups model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 341-352, September.
- Miyata, Sachiko & Fujii, Tomoki, 2007. "Examining the socioeconomic impacts of irrigation in the Southeast Anatolia Region of Turkey," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-3), pages 247-252, March.
- Gorriz, C.M. & Subrammanian, A. & Simas, J., 1995. "Irrigation Management Transfer In Mexico. Process and Progress," Papers 292, World Bank - Technical Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.