Assessing Household Vulnerability to Employment Shocks: A Simulation Methodology Applied to Bosnia and Herzegovina
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 528.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sajeda Amin & Ashok S. Rai & Giorgio Topa, 1999.
"Does Microcredit Reach the Poor and Vulnerable? Evidence from Northern Bangladesh,"
CID Working Papers
28, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Amin, Sajeda & Rai, Ashok S. & Topa, Giorgio, 2003. "Does microcredit reach the poor and vulnerable? Evidence from northern Bangladesh," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 59-82, February.
- Amin, S. & Rai, A.S. & Topa, G., 1999. "Does Microcredit Reach the Poor and Vulnerable? Evidence from Northern Bangldesh," Working Papers 99-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Amin, S. & Rai, A.S. & Topa, G., 2000. "Does Microcredit Reach the Poor and Vulnerable? Evidence from Nothern Bangladesh," Papers 28, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2002. "Micro-level estimation of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2911, The World Bank.
- Bisogno, Marcelo & Chong, Alberto, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in Bosnia and Herzegovina After the Civil War," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1991.
"Investigating the determinants of household welfare in Cote d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Glewwe, P., 1990. "Investigating The Determinants Of Household Welfare In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 71, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Gamanou, Gisele & Morduch, Jonathan, 2002. "Measuring Vulnerability to Poverty," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christiaensen, Luc. J. & Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 2004.
"Toward an understanding of household vulnerability in rural Kenya,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3326, The World Bank.
- Luc J. Christiaensen & Kalanidhi Subbarao, 2005. "Towards an Understanding of Household Vulnerability in Rural Kenya," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(4), pages 520-558, December.
- Hoddinott, John & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2003. "Methods for microeconometric risk and vulnerability assessments," Social Protection Discussion Papers 29138, The World Bank.
- Midhet, Farid & Becker, Stan & Berendes, Heinz W., 1998. "Contextual determinants of maternal mortality in rural Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(12), pages 1587-1598, June.
- Richard Pomfret & Kathryn H. Anderson, 1999.
"Living Standards During Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1999-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Anderson, Kathryn & Pomfret, Richard, 2000. "Living Standards during Transition to a Market Economy: The Kyrgyz Republic in 1993 and 1996," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 502-523, September.
- Datt, Gaurav & Simler, Kenneth & Mukherjee, Sanjukta & Dava, Gabriel, 2000. "Determinants of poverty in Mozambique (1996-97)," FCND discussion papers 78, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Braithwaite, Jeanine, 1998. "Poverty correlates and indicator-based targeting in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1942, The World Bank.
- Pritchett, Lant & Suryahadi, Asep & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2000. "Quantifying vulnerability to poverty - a proposed measure, applied to Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2437, The World Bank.
- Datt, Gaurav & Jolliffe, Dean, 1999. "Determinants of Poverty in Egypt," FCND briefs 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Moser, Caroline O. N., 1998. "The asset vulnerability framework: Reassessing urban poverty reduction strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Datt, Gaurav & Jolliffe, Dean, 1999. "Determinants of poverty in Egypt, 1997," FCND discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Glewwe, Paul & Hall, Gillette, 1998. "Are some groups more vulnerable to macroeconomic shocks than others? Hypothesis tests based on panel data from Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 181-206, June.
- Todd Benson & Charles Machinjili & Lawrence Kachikopa, 2004.
"Poverty in Malawi, 1998,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 419-441.
- Benson, Todd & Machinjili, Charles & Kachikopa, Lawrence, 2004. "Poverty in Malawi, 1998," FCND discussion papers 183, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benson, Todd & Machinjili, Charles & Kachikopa, Lawrence, 2004. "Poverty in Malawi, 1998," FCND briefs 183, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sabine Bernabe, 2002. "Informal Employment in Countries in Transition: A conceptual framework," CASE Papers case56, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Christiaensen, Luc J.M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2000. "On Measuring Household Food Vulnerability: Case Evidence from Northern Mali," Working Papers 127676, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Alderman, Harold, 2004. "Child Malnutrition in Ethiopia: Can Maternal Knowledge Augment the Role of Income?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 287-312, January.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 1997. "Poor areas, or only poor people?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1798, The World Bank.
- Gardes, Francois & Langlois, Simon & Richaudeau, Didier, 1996. "Cross-section versus time-series income elasticities of Canadian consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 169-175, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.