Modeling Proces in a Sam Structure
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to develop an intersectoral price model in a social accounting matrix. Traditionally, the emphasis of the social accounting methodology has been on quantity oriented models and their income effects. In contrast, the authors use the social accounting matrix to develop a price model that captures the interdependence among activities, households, and factors and provides a complete set of accounting prices. Furthermore, they use decomposition techniques to trace underlying general equilibrium effects. Copyright 1995 by MIT Press.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC) in its series UFAE and IAE Working Papers with number 189.92.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
economic models ; prices;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal & Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Oil price shocks, poverty, and gender: a social accouting matrix analysis for Kenya," MPRA Paper 28471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian A. Emini & Hippolyte Fofack, 2004. "A financial social accounting matrix for the integrated macroeconomic model for poverty analysis : application to Cameroon with a fixed-price multiplier analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3219, The World Bank.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2002.
"Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix,"
29395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finn Tarp & David Roland-Holst & John Rand, 2002. "Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 157-184.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2007. "A Multisectorial model of prices: the SAM approach," Working Papers 2072/4177, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Parra Osorio, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Gender, Time Use, and Labor Income in Guinea: Micro and Macro Analyses," MPRA Paper 28465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "A Linear Price Model With Extractions," ERSA conference papers ersa13p281, European Regional Science Association.
- McDonald, Scott & Punt, Cecilia, 2005. "General equilibrium modelling in South Africa: What the future holds," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(1), March.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Hamza, Raid, 2013.
"Agriculture reform and food crisis in Syria: Impacts on poverty and inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 190-203.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Raid Hamza, 2012. "Agriculture Reform and Food Crisis in Syria: Impacts on Poverty and Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Maria Llop, 2012. "The role of saving and investment in a SAM price model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 339-357, February.
- Cipollone, Piero & Marchetti, Domenico J., 2001. "Bottlenecks and limits to growth: A multisectoral analysis of Italian industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 601-620, August.
- Akkemik, K. Ali, 2011. "Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 854-864, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.