AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems in its series Working papers with number 8.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON, SOCIAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE(S.S.R.I.), MADISON WISCONSIN 53706 U.S.A.
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:att:wimass:9520 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carpenter,S.R. & Ludwig,D. & Brock,W.A., 1998. "Management of eutrophication for lakes subject to potentially irreversible change," Working papers 25, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Dechert, W.D. & Hommes, C.H., 1999. "Complex Nonlinear Dynamics and Computational Methods," CeNDEF Working Papers 99-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- M. Matilla-Garcia & P. Sanz & F. J. Vazquez, 2004. "Dimension estimation with the BDS-G statistic," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1219-1223.
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis J. Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2003.
"On the Evidence of Non-Linear Structure in Canadian Unemployment,"
- Ossama Mikhail & Curtis Eberwein & Jagdish Handa, 2005. "On the evidence of non-linear structure in Canadian unemployment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 101-104.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ailsenne Sumwalt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.