Agent-based Model Construction In Financial Economic System
AbstractThe paper gives picture of enrichment to economic and financial system analysis using agent-based models as a form of advanced study for financial economic data post-statistical-data analysis and micro-simulation analysis. Theoretical exploration is carried out by using comparisons of some usual financial economy system models frequently and popularly used in econophysics and computational finance. Primitive model, which consists of agent microsimulation with fundamentalist strategy, chartist, and noise, was established with an expectation of adjusting micro-simulation analysis upon stock market in Indonesia. The result of simulation showing how financial economy data resulted analysis using statistical tools such as data distribution and central limit theorem, and several other macro-financial analysis tools previously shown (Situngkir & Surya, 2003b). This paper is ended with several further possible advancements from the model built.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by arXiv.org in its series Papers with number nlin/0403041.
Date of creation: Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://arxiv.org/
Other versions of this item:
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Agent-based Model Construction In Financial Economic System," Finance, EconWPA 0405006, EconWPA.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Georg Zimmermann & Ralph Neuneier & Ralph Grothmann, 2001. "Multi-Agent Market Modeling Of Foreign Exchange Rates," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 29-43.
- P. Bak & M. Paczuski & M. Shubik, 1996.
"Price Variations in a Stock Market with Many Agents,"
Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute
96-09-075, Santa Fe Institute.
- Bak, P. & Paczuski, M. & Shubik, M., 1997. "Price variations in a stock market with many agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 430-453.
- P. Bak & M. Paczuski & Martin Shubik, 1996. "Price Variations in a Stock Market with Many Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1132, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2003. "PLATFORM BANGUNAN MULTI-AGEN DALAM ANALISIS KEUANGAN: gambaran deskriptif komputasi," Departmental Working Papers, Bandung Fe Institute wps2003, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005.
"What can we see from Investment Simulation based on Generalized (m,2)-Zipf law?,"
physics/0504210, arXiv.org, revised May 2005.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005. "What can we see from Investment Simulation based on Generalized (m,2)-Zipf law?," Finance, EconWPA 0504022, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.