Taxation And Labor Supply Decision: The Implications of Human Capital Acumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center in its series API-Working Paper Series with number 0205.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2002-10-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2002-10-23 (Labour Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1997. "Taxes on Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 509-522, July.
- Stokey, Nancy L & Rebelo, Sergio, 1995.
"Growth Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 519-50, June.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1994. "The Growth Rate Effects of Tax Reform," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 492-501, July.
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Supply-Side Economics: An Analytical Review," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, April.
- Michael B. Devereux & David R. F. Love, 1994. "The Effects of Factor Taxation in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 509-36, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.