Report NEP-LAB-2002-10-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jay Bhattacharya & Darius Lakdawalla, 2002. "Does Medicare Benefit the Poor? New Answers to an Old Question," NBER Working Papers 9280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Narayanan Subramanian & Atreya Chakraborty & Shahbaz Sheikh, 2002. "Performance Incentives, Performance Pressure and Executive Turnover," Finance 0210003, EconWPA, revised 24 Oct 2002.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2002. "On the magnitude of income mobility in Germany," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- M. Kate Bundorf & Mark V. Pauly, 2002. "Is Health Insurance Affordable for the Uninsured?," NBER Working Papers 9281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark N. Harris & Kam-Ki Tang & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2002. "Optimal Employee Turnover Rate: Theory and Evidence," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mustafa Babiker, . "Taxation And Labor Supply Decision: The Implications of Human Capital Acumulation," API-Working Paper Series 0205, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paula Barnes & Sharon Kennard, 2002. "Skill and Australia's productivity surge," Labor and Demography 0210001, EconWPA.
- Madalozzo, Regina, 2002. "The Firm Size Wage Premium: A Quantile Analysis," Insper Working Papers wpe_17, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Öckert, Björn, 2002. "Do university enrollment constraints affect education and earnings?," Working Paper Series 2002:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Robert Pollin & Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Mark D. Brenner, 2002. "Measuring the Impact of Living Wage Laws: A Critical Appraisal of David Neumark's How Living Wage Laws Affect Low-Wage Workers and Low-Income Families," Working Papers wp43, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Madalozzo, Regina, 2002. "An Analysis of Income Differentials by Marital Status," Insper Working Papers wpe_14, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.