The effects of alternative fiscal policies on the intertemporal government budget constraint
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 9 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "The Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies on the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9906, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael B. Devereux & David R. F. Love, 1994. "The Effects of Factor Taxation in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 509-36, August.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Supply-Side Economics: An Analytical Review," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, April.
- Fullerton, Don, 1982.
"On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1982. "On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues," NBER Working Papers 0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoram Ben-Porath, 1967. "The Production of Human Capital and the Life Cycle of Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 352.
- James Tobin, 1986.
"The Monetary-Fiscal Mix: Long-Run Implications,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
780, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1993. "Tax structure and growth in a model with human capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 251-271, September.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-73, August.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Papers 651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1994. "The Growth Rate Effects of Tax Reform," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 492-501, July.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1979. "Tax Incidence in a Life Cycle Model with Variable Labor Supply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 705-18, November.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1981. "A Note on Dynamic Tax Incidence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 705-23, November.
- V.V. Chari & Harold Cole, 1993. "Why are representative democracies fiscally irresponsible?," Staff Report 163, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mirrlees, James A, 1969. "The Dynamic Nonsubstitution Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(105), pages 67-76, January.
- Ireland, Peter N., 1994. "Supply-side economics and endogenous growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 559-571, June.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1995. "Tax rates and tax revenues in a model of growth through human capital accumulation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 527-539, December.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2001.
"On the analytics of the dynamic Laffer curve,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 397-414, October.
- Jonas Agell & Mats Persson, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series 383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Working Paper Series 2000:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M., 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dunamic Laffer Curve," Papers 2000:5, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Fredriksson, Anders, 2007. "Compositional and dynamic Laffer effects in models with constant returns to scale," Research Papers in Economics 2007:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.