The Simple Economics of Hog Marketing Reforms in Quebec
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA) in its series Working Papers with number 102014.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://servsas.fsaa.ulaval.ca/index.php?id=12482&L=1
Hogs; marketing; vertical coordination; auctions; Industrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-05-14 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lota D. Tamini & Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2005. "Developing Economic Indexes for the Quebec Hog/Pork Industry," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(1), pages 1-23, 03.
- Tamini, Lota Dabio, 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," Working Papers 148589, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Royer, Annie & Menard, Claude & Gouin, Daniel-Mercier, 2012. "Marketing Boards as Hybrid Governance: A study of the Canadian hog industry," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126706, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bruno Larue & Mohamed Jeddy & Sébastien Pouliot, 2013. "On the Number of Bidders and Auction Performance: when More Means Less," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-4, CREATE.
- Rude, James & Surry, Yves, 2013. "Canadian Hog Supply Respose: A Provincial Level Analysis," Working Papers 148590, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Rude, James & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Felt, Marie-Helene, 2010.
"Detecting COOL Impacts on US-Canada Bilateral Hog and Pork Trade Flows,"
95811, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Rude, James & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Felt, Marie-Helene, 2010. "Detecting COOL Impacts on US-Canada Bilateral Hog and Pork Trade Flows," Trade Policy Briefs 102301, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2012. "Optimal quality choice under uncertainty on market development," MPRA Paper 40845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.