Report NEP-CWA-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Tchaidze & Salome Tvalodze, 2011. "Deposit Formation in Georgia," IMF Working Papers 11/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1112, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve : Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey (Türkiye’de Ücret Egrisi: Hanehalki Isgücü Anketi’nden Bulgular)," Working Papers 1106, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011.
"الخيارات وإدارة المخاطر فى أسواق السلع: دعوة لرؤية جديدة
[Options as Islamic Financial Derivative: Thoughts provoking discussion]," MPRA Paper 30707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katherine Casey & Rachel Glennerster & Edward Miguel, 2011. "Reshaping Institutions: Evidence on Aid Impacts Using a Pre-Analysis Plan," NBER Working Papers 17012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norbert Walter, 2011. "A Veteran's Asia Reflections," Working Papers id:3804, eSocialSciences.
- Haiyan Xu & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "A Trend Deduction Model of Fluctuating Oil Prices," Working Papers 2011.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hooshang Maktabi, Dr. Abdolreza Pazhakh & Dr. Abdolreza Pazhakh, 2010. "Recognition Of Elements In Research Results Commercialization And Prioritizing Them Using Ahp Technique," International Conference on Business and Economic Research (ICBER 2010) Proceeding 2010-064, Conference Master Resources.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lambert, Remy, 2010. "The Simple Economics of Hog Marketing Reforms in Quebec," Working Papers 102014, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: happiness, revolutions and democracy," ECON - Working Papers 015, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.