Report NEP-CWA-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Tchaidze & Salome Tvalodze, 2011. "Deposit Formation in Georgia," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1112, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve : Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey (Türkiye’de Ücret Egrisi: Hanehalki Isgücü Anketi’nden Bulgular)," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 1106, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011.
"الخيارات وإدارة المخاطر فى أسواق السلع: دعوة لرؤية جديدة
[Options as Islamic Financial Derivative: Thoughts provoking discussion]," MPRA Paper 30707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katherine Casey & Rachel Glennerster & Edward Miguel, 2011. "Reshaping Institutions: Evidence on Aid Impacts Using a Pre-Analysis Plan," NBER Working Papers 17012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norbert Walter, 2011. "A Veteran's Asia Reflections," Working Papers id:3804, eSocialSciences.
- Haiyan Xu & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "A Trend Deduction Model of Fluctuating Oil Prices," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hooshang Maktabi, Dr. Abdolreza Pazhakh & Dr. Abdolreza Pazhakh, 2010. "Recognition Of Elements In Research Results Commercialization And Prioritizing Them Using Ahp Technique," International Conference on Business and Economic Research (ICBER 2010) Proceeding, Conference Master Resources 2010-064, Conference Master Resources.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lambert, Remy, 2010. "The Simple Economics of Hog Marketing Reforms in Quebec," Working Papers, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA) 102014, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: happiness, revolutions and democracy," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 015, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.