Report NEP-MKT-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:30616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lambert, Remy, 2010. "The Simple Economics of Hog Marketing Reforms in Quebec," Working Papers 102014, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- M. Pandelaere & B. Briers, 2011. "How to Make a 29% Increase Look Bigger: Numerosity Effects in Option Comparisons," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/712, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Victor Stango & Jonathan Zinman, 2011. "Limited and Varying Consumer Attention: Evidence from Shocks to the Salience of Bank Overdraft Fees," NBER Working Papers 17028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Holmås, Tor Helge & Straume, Odd Rune, 2010. "Margins and Market Shares: Pharmacy Incentives for Generic Substitution," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 18/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jana Luisa Diels & Nicole Wiebach, 2011. "Customer Reactions in Out-of-Stock Situations – Do promotion-induced phantom positions alleviate the similarity substitution hypothesis?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nardo, Michela & Loi, Massimo & Rosati, Rossana & Manca, Anna Rita, 2011. "The consumer empowerment index. A measure of skills, awareness and engagement of European consumers," MPRA Paper 30711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2011. "Strategic Pricing and Health Price Policies," IDEI Working Papers 671, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2012.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2011. "CSR firm profiles and innovation: An empirical exploration with survey data," Post-Print halshs-00590326, HAL.
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "The attractiveness of a modern and contemporary art museum," Working Paper CRENoS 201106, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Donzé, Pierre-Yves, 2011. "The comeback of the Swiss watch industry on the world market: a business history of the Swatch Group (1983-2010)," MPRA Paper 30736, University Library of Munich, Germany.