An Analysis of the Feasibility of Carbon Management Policies as a Mechanism to Influence Water Conservation Using Optimization Methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its series 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama with number 119819.
Date of creation: Feb 2012
Date of revision:
Environmental Economics and Policy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-08 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Popp, Michael P., 2010. "Modeling the Effects of Cap and Trade and a Carbon Offset Policy on Crop Allocations and Farm Income," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60931, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wheeler, Erin A. & Segarra, Eduardo & Johnson, Phillip N. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Willis, David B., 2006. "Policy Alternatives for the Southern Ogallala Aquifer," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35269, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2002. "The Role of Economics in Climate Change Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 107-129, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.