Government in the Process of Trade and Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium in its series 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico with number 50653.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roe, Terry L. & Greene, Duty D., 1986. "The Estimation Of A Shadow Equilibrium Exchange Rate: A Direct Method," Staff Papers 14124, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1983. "Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade," Research reports 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tanzi, Vito, 1986. "Fiscal Policy Responses to Exogenous Shocks in Developing Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 88-91, May.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "Policy Responses to Exogenous Shocks in Developing Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 75-78, May.
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 1986. "Structure of agricultural protection in industrial countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 115-129, February.
- Tanzi, Vito, 1982. "Fiscal disequilibrium in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(12), pages 1069-1082, December.
- Yen, Tze-Yi & Roe, Terry L., 1986. "Determinants of Rural and Urban Household Demand: An Analysis of Dominican Household Consumption," Bulletins 7523, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime & Tybout, James, 1986. "What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 607-40, April.
- Roe, Terry L., 1987. "Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries: The Transfer of Resources from Agriculture," Bulletins 7496, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Gerrard, Christopher D. & Roe, Terry, 1983. "Government intervention in food grain markets : An econometric study of Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 109-132.
- Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1988. "An Open Economy Model of Political Influence and Competition Among Rent Seeking Groups," Bulletins 7499, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.