Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 40.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
Food supply Government policy Economic aspects Egypt.; Food prices Government policy Egypt.; Balance of payments Egypt.; Foreign exchange Egypt.; Egypt Commercial policy.; Egypt Economic policy.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, H., 1994.
"Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution,"
9490, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277, February.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73813, Tilburg University.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Discussion Paper 1994-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1995. "The political economy of price ceilings for necessities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Roe, Terry L., 1987. "Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries: The Transfer of Resources from Agriculture," Bulletins 7496, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew, 1986. "Government in the Process of Trade and Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50653, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Scholars Who Became Practitioners: the Influence of Research on the Design, Evaluation and Political Survival of Mexico's Anti-poverty Program Progresa/Oportunidades," Working Papers 1123, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Chernichovsky, Dov & Zangwill, Linda, 1988. "Microeconomic theory of the household and nutrition programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 82, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.