Simulating the Spillover Benefits from R&D by a small producer country embedded in a Network: Aquaculture R&D in Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114589.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-10-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-10-15 (Small Business Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Wada, Nikolas & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meijer, Siet & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 2003. "outlook for fish to 2020," Food policy reports 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Asche, Frank, 1997. "Trade Disputes And Productivity Gains: The Curse Of Farmed Salmon Production?," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 12(1).
- Benin, Samuel & You, Liangzhi, 2007. "Benefit-cost analysis of Uganda's clonal coffee replanting program: An ex-ante analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 744, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Craig A. Gallet, 2010. "Meat Meets Meta: A Quantitative Review of the Price Elasticity of Meat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 258-272.
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Omamo, Steven Were & Diao, Xinshen & Wood, Stanley & Chamberlin, Jordan & You, Liangzhi & Benin, Samuel & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike & Tatwangire, Alex, 2006. "Strategic priorities for agricultural development in Eastern and Central Africa:," Research reports 150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Guttormsen, Atle G., 2002. "Input Factor Substitutability In Salmon Aquaculture," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.