Technology Adoption and Climate-Related Policy Evaluation among East African Smallholders: A Bioeconomic Model of the Trade-offs between Trees and Subsistence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington with number 125015.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Environmental Economics and Policy; International Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zilberman, David & Lipper, Leslie & Mccarthy, Nancy, 2008. "When could payments for environmental services benefit the poor?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 255-278, June.
- Nyoro, James K. & Kirimi, Lilian & Jayne, Thomas S., 2004. "Competitiveness of Kenyan and Ugandan Maize Production: Challenges for the Future," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55158, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Peralta, Maria Alexandra & Swinton, Scott M., 2009. "Food vs. Wood: Dynamic Choices for Kenyan Smallholders," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49401, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- J. Taylor & Irma Adelman, 2003. "Agricultural Household Models: Genesis, Evolution, and Extensions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Borner, Jan & Mendoza, Arisbe & Vosti, Stephen A., 2007. "Ecosystem services, agriculture, and rural poverty in the Eastern Brazilian Amazon: Interrelationships and policy prescriptions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 356-373, December.
- Michael T. Wallace & Joan E. Moss, 2002. "Farmer Decision-Making with Conflicting Goals: A Recursive Strategic Programming Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 82-100.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.