Farmer Decision-Making with Conflicting Goals: A Recursive Strategic Programming Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vayssières, Jonathan & Bocquier, François & Lecomte, Philippe, 2009. "GAMEDE: A global activity model for evaluating the sustainability of dairy enterprises. Part II - Interactive simulation of various management strategies with diverse stakeholders," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 139-151, July.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Davis, John & Caskie, Paul & Wallace, Michael, 2013. "Promoting structural adjustment in agriculture: The economics of New Entrant Schemes for farmers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 90-96.
- Call, Isabel & Vosti, Stephen A. & Boucher, Stephen R. & Luedeling, Eike, 2012. "Technology Adoption and Climate-Related Policy Evaluation among East African Smallholders: A Bioeconomic Model of the Trade-offs between Trees and Subsistence," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125015, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Neal, Mark & Fulkerson, William, 2006. "One size fits all? – The relationship between the value of genetic traits and the farm system," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139884, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Domptail, Stéphanie & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2010. "The role of uncertainty and expectations in modeling (range)land use strategies: An application of dynamic optimization modeling with recursion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2475-2485, October.
- Joan Moss & Claire Jack & Michael Wallace, 2004. "Employment Location and Associated Commuting Patterns for Individuals in Disadvantaged Rural Areas in Northern Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 121-136.
- Thia Hennessy & Mark O’ Brien, 2007. "Is off-farm income driving on-farm investment?," Working Papers 0704, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Gallerani, Vittorio & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2008. "Modelling The Effect Of Eu Policy Reforms On Farm Investment Behaviour," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6444, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sergo Gomez i Paloma & Vittorio Galerani & Meri Ragi & Davide Viagi & Dimitar Nikolov, 2008. "Methodological Approach for Evaluation ff Investment Behavior of Farmers in Different Development Scenarios," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 81-96.
- Stelios, Rozakis & Alexandra, Sintori & Konstantinos, Tsiboukas, 2009.
"Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece,"
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece
58126, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stelios Rozakis & Alexandra Sintori & Konstantinos Tsiboukas, 2009. "Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece," Working Papers 2009-11, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Sintori, Alexandra & Rozakis, Stelios & Tsiboukas, Kostas, 2009. "Multiple goals in farmers’ decision making: The case of sheep farming in Western Greece," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51075, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Paloma, S. Gomez & Majewski, E. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D., 2007. "Investment Behaviour of Polish Farmers Facing Policy and Market Scenarios," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162386, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Neal, Mark & Fulkerson, Bill, 2006. ""One size fits all"? - The relationship between the value of genetic traits and the farm system," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149855, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.