Assessing Patterns in the Conversion of Rural Lands to Residential Use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin with number 49530.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2006.
"Modeling Suburban and Rural-Residential Development Beyond the Urban Fringe,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt8wr0b78r, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- David A. Newburn & Peter Berck, 2006. "Modeling Suburban and Rural-Residential Development Beyond the Urban Fringe," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 481-499.
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2006. "Modeling Suburban and Rural-Residential Development Beyond the Urban Fringe," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21068, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2006. "Modeling suburban and rural residential development beyond the urban fringe," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1008R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy, revised May 2006.
- Irwin, Elena G. & Bell, Kathleen P. & Geoghegan, Jacqueline, 2003. "Modeling and Managing Urban Growth at the Rural-Urban Fringe: A Parcel-Level Model of Residential Land Use Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 32(1), April.
- JunJie Wu & William G. Boggess, 2003. "Measuring Interactions among Urbanization, Land Use Regulations, and Public Finance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 988-999.
- Nancy Bockstael, 2008. "An Empirical Examination of the Timing of Land Conversions in the Presence of Farmland Preservation Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 613-626.
- Christopher R. Cunningham, 2007. "Growth Controls, Real Options, and Land Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 343-358, May.
- David J. Lewis & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2007. "Policies for Habitat Fragmentation: Combining Econometrics with GIS-Based Landscape Simulations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(2), pages 109-127.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Lori Lynch & Xiangping Liu, 2007. "Impact of Designated Preservation Areas on Rate of Preservation and Rate of Conversion: Preliminary Evidence," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1205-1210.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.