Report NEP-GTH-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- LOVO, Stefano & HÖRNER, Johanes, 2006. "Belief-free Equilibria in games with incomplete information," Les Cahiers de Recherche 845, HEC Paris.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2006. "A Behavioral Model for Participation Games with Negative Feedback," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-073/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2006. "Cores of Non-Atomic Market Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 13, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Roe, Robert A., 2006. "Perspectives on time and the chronometric study of what happens in organizations," Research Memoranda 030, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2006. "Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!," Research Memoranda 034, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Marco Galbiati, 2006. "Fair Divisions as Attracting Nash Equilibria of Simple Games," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/24, European University Institute.
- Kóczy, László Á, 2006. "A recursive core for partition function form games," Research Memoranda 031, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2006. "Judgment aggregation on restricted domains," Research Memoranda 033, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Christian Hellwig, . "Policy in a Global Coordination Game: Multiplicity vs. Robust Predictions (November 2006, with Marios Angeletos and Alessandro Pavan)," UCLA Economics Online Papers 401, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2006. "Overbidding in Independant Private-Values Auctions and Misperception of Probabilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-15, CIRANO.
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2006. "Social Welfare Functions that Satisfy Pareto, Anonymity, and Neutrality: Countable Many Alternatives," Working Papers 43, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Herzog-Stein, Alexander, 2006. "Games of Status and Discrininatory Contract," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 759, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Massó & Marc Vorsatz, 2006. "Weighted Approval Voting," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 668.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).