Report NEP-FIN-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Calmès, 2004. "Financial Market Imperfection, Overinvestment,and Speculative Precaution," Working Papers 04-27, Bank of Canada.
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2004. "Competition in Banking: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 04-24, Bank of Canada.
- Zhixiong Zeng, 2004. "The Price Of Size And Financial Market Allocations," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 86, Royal Economic Society.
- Laura Veldkamp, 2004. "Media Frenzies in Markets for Financial Information," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 4, Econometric Society.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Subir Lall, 2004. "Managerial Incentives and Financial Contagion," International Finance 0408003, EconWPA.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2004. "International Cross-Listing and the Bonding Hypothesis," Working Papers 04-17, Bank of Canada.
- Jean-Paul Lam, 2004. "Estimating Policy-Neutral Interest Rates for Canada Using a Dynamic Stochastic General-Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers 04-9, Bank of Canada.
- Césaire A. Meh & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2004. "Uninsurable Investment Risks," Working Papers 04-29, Bank of Canada.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2004. "Commodity-Linked Bonds: A Potential Means for Less-Developed Countries to Raise Foreign Capital," Working Papers 04-20, Bank of Canada.
- Martin Martens & Dick van Dijk & Michiel de Pooter, 2004. "Modeling and Forecasting S&P 500 Volatility: Long Memory, Structural Breaks and Nonlinearity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-067/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sourafel Girma & Kevin Amess, 2004. "Do Stock Markets Value Firm-Level Technical Efficiency? Some UK Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Raphael H. Solomon, 2004. "When Bad Things Happen to Good Banks: Contagious Bank Runs and Currency Crises," Working Papers 04-18, Bank of Canada.
- Chris D'Souza & Charles Gaa, 2004. "The Effects of Economic News on Bond Market Liquidity," Working Papers 04-16, Bank of Canada.
- Sandeep Kapur & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium," Finance 0408005, EconWPA.
- Thorsten V. Koeppl, 2004. "Risk Sharing through Financial Markets with Endogenous Enforcement of Trades," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 326, Econometric Society.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2004. "Transaction services and asset-price bubbles," Discussion papers 04026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter Lildholdt & Anne Vila-Wetherilt, 2004. "Anticipation Of Monetary Policy In UK Financial Markets," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 20, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpfi:0408007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kai Li, 2004. "The Growth of Global Equity Markets: A Closer Look," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 54, Econometric Society.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2004. "Endemic Volatility Of Firms And Establishments: Are Real Options Effects Important?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 4, Royal Economic Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2004. "Evaluating Latent and Observed Factors in Macroeconomics and Financ," Econometrics 0408007, EconWPA.
- Céline Gauthier & Christopher Graham & Ying Liu, 2004. "Financial Conditions Indexes for Canada," Working Papers 04-22, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Taylor, 2004. "A New Econometric Model Of Index Arbitrage," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 69, Royal Economic Society.
- Denise Côté & Christopher Graham, 2004. "Convergence of Government Bond Yields in the Euro Zone: The Role of Policy Harmonization," Working Papers 04-23, Bank of Canada.
- Monica Martin & Cristiano Papile, 2004. "The Bank of Canada's Business Outlook Survey: An Assessment," Working Papers 04-15, Bank of Canada.