Report NEP-ENE-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Measuring Welfare in Restructured Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna, 2007. "The Stability and Volatility of Electricity Prices: An Illustration of (lambda, sigma-2) Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 267, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- James B. Bushnell & Erin T. Mansur & Celeste Saravia, 2007. "Vertical Arrangements, Market Structure, and Competition An Analysis of Restructured U.S. Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2007. "Forecasting Weekly Electricity Prices at Nord Pool," Working Papers 2007.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Do Oligopolists Pollute Less? Evidence from a Restructured Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 13511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00178661 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nathaniel Keohane & Erin T. Mansur & Andrey Voynov, 2007. "Averting Regulatory Enforcement: Evidence from New Source Review," NBER Working Papers 13512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Adusei Jumah & Sohbet Karbuz, . "Modelling and Forecasting Oil Prices: The Role of Asymmetric Cycles," Working Papers 2007-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Alessio Anzuini & Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2007. "Oil supply news in a VAR: Information from financial markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 632, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Torsten Schmidt & Tobias Zimmermann, 2007. "Why are the Effects of Recent Oil Price Shocks so Small?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0029, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129618 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2007. "Macroeconometric Modelling In An Oil Exporting Country: The Case Of Iran," Economics Working Papers wp07-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Francisca Diana Ferreira Viana & Heder Carlos de Oliveira, 2007. "Investimentos em infra-estrutura no Nordeste: projeções de impacto e perspectivas de desenvolvimento," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td319, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Fengxia Dong, 2007. "Food Security and Biofuels Development: The Case of China," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-bp52, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kari Kristinsson & Rekha Rao, 2007. "Learning to Grow A Comparative Analysis of the Wind Energy Sector in Denmark and India," DRUID Working Papers 07-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Andreeva, Anastasiya & Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007.
"Сценарии Перехода К Устойчивым Темпам Добычи Нефти В России
[Scenarios of transition to sustainable oil extraction in Russia]," MPRA Paper 5343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Antonio Duro Moreno & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2007. "Análisis de la distribución de las emisiones de CO2 a nivel internacional mediante la adaptación del concepto y las medidas de polarización," Working Papers wpdea0706, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Beard, Rodney & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Salerno, Gillian, 2007. "Environmental lobbying with imperfect monitoring of environmental quality," MPRA Paper 5346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2007. "Legal Families and Environmental Protection: Is there a Causal Relationship?," Working Papers 2007.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2007. "Trade, Technique and Composition Effects: What is Behind the Fall in World-wide SO2 Emissions, 1990-2000?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicola Cantore & Emilio Padilla, 2007. "Equity and CO2 Emissions Distribution in Climate Change Integrated Assessment," Working Papers wpdea0705, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Tariq Banuri & Hans Opschoor, 2007. "Climate Change and Sustainable Development," Working Papers 56, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Marc S. Paoletta & Luca Taschini, 2006. "An Econometric Analysis of Emission Trading Allowances," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "The Social Cost of Carbon: Trends, Outliers and Catastrophes," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Martin Weitzman, 2007. "Structural Uncertainty and the Value of Statistical Life in the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 13490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.