Report NEP-EDU-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mühlenweg, Andrea Maria, 2007. "Educational Effects of Early or Later Secondary School Tracking in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "Residential Peer Effects in Higher Education: Does the Field of Study Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 3277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O Debande & Vincent Vandenberghe, 2007. "Refinancing Europe’s Higher Education through Deferred and Income-Contingent Fees: An empirical assessment using Belgian, German and UK data," CASE Papers /124, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2007. "Higher education and equality of opportunity in Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp01_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:265 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- O'Higgins, Niall & D'Amato, Marcello & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Barone, Adriana, 2008. "Gone for Good? Determinants of School Dropout in Southern Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3292, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Cassen & Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, 2007. "Understanding low achievement in English schools," CASE Papers /118, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Vincent Vandenberghe, 2007. "Family Income and Tertiary Education Attendance across the EU: An empirical assessment using sibling data," CASE Papers /123, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Teodorescu, Daniel & Iacob, Andreea Iluzia E. S. & Stancu, Stelian, 2007. "The Application of the Econometric Models with Qualitative Variables in the Analysis of the Non Academic Behaviors at the Level of the Romanian Higher Education System," MPRA Paper 6889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christelle Dumas, 2008. "Does work impede child's learning? The case of Senegal," THEMA Working Papers 2008-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- K. Sundaram, 2007. "Fair Access To Higher Education Re-Visited--Some Results For Social And Religious Groups From Nss 61st Round Employment-Unemployment Survey, 2004-05," Working papers 163, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ours, J.C. van & Veenman, J.M.C., 2008. "How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2008-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2007. "Life Scientist Mobility from Academe to Industry: Does Academic Entrepreneurship Induce a Costly ?Brain Drain? on the Not-for-Profit Research Sector?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Prat, Julien, 2008. "Job Market Signaling and Employer Learning," IZA Discussion Papers 3285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Denzler & Stefan C. Wolter, 2008. "Unsere zukünftigen Lehrerinnen und Lehrer – Institutionelle Faktoren bei der Wahl eines Studiums an einer Pädagogischen Hochschule," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0012, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Robert Kaestner & Michael Grossman, 2008. "Effects of Weight on Children's Educational Achievement," NBER Working Papers 13764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Lena Edlund & Marten Palme, 2007. "Chernobyl's Subclinical Legacy: Prenatal Exposure to Radioactive Fallout and School Outcomes in Sweden," Discussion Papers 0607-19, Columbia University, Department of Economics.