The Application of the Econometric Models with Qualitative Variables in the Analysis of the Non Academic Behaviors at the Level of the Romanian Higher Education System
AbstractThe purpose of this paper was to apply the econometric models with qualitative variables in order to analyze two non academic behaviors at the level of the Romanian higher education system: cheating on the exams by copying or by direct or intermediary intervention at the professor.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6889.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research No. 3-4/2007.41(2007): pp. 131-139
Logit Model; survey; sample; fraud;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Stancu, Stelian & Nedelcu, Monica & Matei, Ani, 2009. "Econometric Models used for the Corruption Analysis," MPRA Paper 19623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.