National Saving: Trends and Policy
In: The Australian Economy in the 1990s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: David Gruen & Sona Shrestha (ed.) The Australian Economy in the 1990s, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2000.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2000-14.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Jonathan S. Skinner, 1996.
"Assessing the Effectiveness of Saving Incentives,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 73-90, Fall.
- Martin Feldstein, 1998. "Introduction to "Privatizing Social Security"," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 1-29 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1999. "Ageing, Immigration and Optimal National Saving in Australia. a," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 690, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521651486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1998. "Privatizing Social Security," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld98-1.
- Alvin Tan & Graham Voss, 2000. "Consumption and Wealth," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2000-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Malcolm Edey & John Simon, 1998. "Australia's Retirement Income System," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 63-97 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freebairn, John, 1998. "Compulsory Superannuation and Labour Market Responses," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 58-70, March.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1998.
"The Transition Path in Privatizing Social Security,"
in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 215-264
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1996. "The Transition Path in Privatizing Social Security," NBER Working Papers 5761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah Roseveare & Willi Leibfritz & Douglas Fore & Eckhard Wurzel, 1996. "Ageing Populations, Pension Systems and Government Budgets: Simulations for 20 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 168, OECD Publishing.
- Disney, Richard, 2000. "Crises in Public Pension Programmes in OECD: What Are the Reform Options?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages F1-23, February.
- O’Mara, L.P. & Walshaw, T.J., 1992. "Some Implications of Inflation Adjustment of Interest Payments on Australia’s Foreign Debt," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 51-65.
- Lattimore, Ralph, 1994. "Australian Consumption and Saving," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 54-70, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.