Reflections on the Early Indicators Project.A Partial History
In: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9626.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert W. Fogel & Larry T. Wimmer, 1992.
"Early Indicators of Later Work Levels, Disease, and Death,"
NBER Historical Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
0038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. W. Fogel & L. T. Wimmer, 1992. "Early Indicators of Later Work Levels, Disease, and Death," CPE working papers, University of Chicago - Centre for Population Economics 0008, University of Chicago - Centre for Population Economics.
- Kearl, J.R. & Pope, Clayne L. & Wimmer, Larry T., 1980. "Household Wealth in a Settlement Economy: Utah, 1850–1870," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 477-496, September.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2003. "Changes in the Process of Aging During the Twentieth Century: Findings and Procedures of the Early Indicators Project," NBER Working Papers 9941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Chulhee, 2007.
"Military positions and post-service occupational mobility of Union Army veterans, 1861-1880,"
Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 680-698, October.
- Chulhee Lee, 2006. "Military Positions and Post-Service Occupational Mobility of Union Army Veterans, 1861-1880," NBER Working Papers 12416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel & Louis Cain & Joseph Burton & Brian Bettenhausen, 2011.
"Was What Ail'd Ya' What Kill'd Ya'?,"
NBER Working Papers
17322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Chulhee, 2012. "Military service and economic mobility: Evidence from the American civil war," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 367-379.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.