Household Saving Behavior in Japan
In: International Comparisons of Household Saving
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8872.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 1995. "The Impact of Population Aging on Savings, Investment and Growth in the OECD Area," Discussion Papers 512, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Park, Daekeun & Rhee, Changyong, 2005. "Saving, growth, and demographic change in Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 394-413, September.
- Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Murat Güray Kýrdar, 2012.
"Household Structure, and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey,"
2012/63, Turkish Economic Association.
- Seyit Mümin CİLASUN & Murat Güray KIRDAR, 2013. "Household Structure and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(328), pages 89-116.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John, 2004.
"Unlocking housing equity in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 466-505, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.