Pricing Strategies and Trading Blocs in East Asia
In: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7835.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 1999.
"Currency hedging and goods trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1371-1394, June.
- Dhar, Sumana & Panagariya, Arvind, 1994. "Is East Asia less open than North America and the European Economic Community? No," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1370, The World Bank.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1995.
"Open Regionalism in a World of Continental Trade Blocs,"
NBER Working Papers
5272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1998. "Open Regionalism in a World of Continental Trade Blocs," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(3), pages 440-453, September.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1998. "Open Regionalism in a World of Continental Trade Blocs," IMF Working Papers 98/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & Elmahdi, Kamal & Klepper, Rainer, 2006. "Renewable energy - new forces in global ethanol trade?," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10045, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.