Anticipatory and Objective Models of Durable Goods Demand
In: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 1, number 2
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7400.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Juster, F Thomas & Wachtel, Paul, 1972. "Anticipatory and Objective Models of Durable Goods Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 564-79, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Alberto De Negri & Celso Garrido & Vinicius Rodrigues Peçanha & Leonardo E. Stanley, 2010. "La inserción de América Latina en las cadenas globales de valor," Serie Red MERCOSUR, Red Mercosur, edition 1, volume 1, number 19 edited by Victor Prochnik (Coordinador), June.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2003. "Stock market volatility and the US consumer expenditure," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 367-385, September.
- Néstor Gandelman, 2005. "Community tax evasion models: A stochastic dominance test," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 279-297, November.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1984.
"Permanent Income, Liquidity, and Expenditure on Automobiles: Evidence from Panel Data,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(3), pages 587-614, August.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1981. "Permanent Income, Liquidity, and Expenditure on Automobiles: Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 0756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smit, H.P., 1981. "The world vehicle market," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Adrian W. Throop., 1985. "Current fiscal policy: is it stimulating investment or consumption?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 19-44.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1988. "An evaluation of alternative measures of expected inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 27-43.
- Smit, H.P., 1981. "World tire and rubber demand," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Kumar, V. & Leone, Robert P. & Gaskins, John N., 1995. "Aggregate and disaggregate sector forecasting using consumer confidence measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 361-377, September.
- James A. Wilcox, 2008. "Consumer sentiment and consumer spending," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun 27.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.