Some Consequences of Temporal Aggregation in Seasonal Time Series Models
In: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 4333.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Silvestrini & Matteo Salto & Laurent Moulin & David Veredas, 2008. "Monitoring and forecasting annual public deficit every month: the case of France," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 493-524, June.
- Andrea, SILVESTRINI, 2005.
"Temporal aggregaton of univariate linear time series models,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005044, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- SILVESTRINI, Andrea & VEREDAS, David, 2005. "Temporal aggregation of univariate linear time series models," CORE Discussion Papers 2005059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009.
"Forecasting Aggregated Time Series Variables: A Survey,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2009/17, European University Institute.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2010. "Forecasting Aggregated Time Series Variables: A Survey," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing,CIRET, vol. 2010(2), pages 1-26.
- Rotger, Gabriel Pons, . "Testing for Seasonal Unit Roots with Temporally Aggregated Time Series," Economics Working Papers 2003-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.