Demand for Health Care among the Urban Poor, with Special Emphasis on the Role of Time
In: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3819.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia N. Borisova & Allen C. Goodman, 2003. "Measuring the value of time for methadone maintenance clients: willingness to pay, willingness to accept, and the wage rate," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 323-334.
- Michael Grossman, 1976. "A Survey of Recent Research in Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 0129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Xavier, . "Modelling the Demand for and Supply of Elective Surgery: A Duopoly Model," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 99/38, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Contandriopoulos, A. P. & Dionne, G. & Tessier, G., 1983. "La mobilité des patients et les modèles de création de demande : le cas du Québec," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(4), pages 729-752, dÃ©cembre.
- Michael Grossman, 2003. "Household Production and Health," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 331-342, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.