The Status of Health in Demand Estimation; or, Beyond Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor
In: Economic Aspects of Health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6548.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arline T. Geronimus & John Bound & Lisa J. Neidert, 1995. "On the Validity of Using Census Geocode Characteristics to Proxy Individual Socioeconomic Characteristics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2005.
"Productive Benefits of Health: Evidence from Low-Income Countries,"
903, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2005. "Productive Benefits of Health: Evidence from Low-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and Ethnic Inequality in Health and Health Care in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003413, FEDESARROLLO.
- William D. Savedoff & T. Paul Schultz, 2000. "Earnings and the Elusive Dividends of Health," Research Department Publications 3108, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:idb:brikps:53778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Ayala & José M. Labeaga & Carolina Navarro, .
"housing deprivation and health status: evidence from Spain?,"
- Carolina Navarro & Luis Ayala & José Labeaga, 2010. "Housing deprivation and health status: evidence from Spain," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 555-582, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.