Alternative Tests of Independence between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances: Finite Sample Results
AbstractRegWuTest performs a Wu (or Durbin-Wu-Hausman) specification test on a regression just estimated by instrumental variables. Because it works off the last regression, there are no parameters. Wu(1973), "Alternative tests of independence between stochastic regressors and disturbances", Econometrica vol 42, 529-546.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Other versions of this item:
- Tom Doan, . "REGWUTEST: RATS procedure to perform Wu (or Durbin-Wu-Hausman) specification test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00185, Boston College Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bischoff, Oliver, 2012.
"Explaining regional variation in equilibrium real estate prices and income,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15.
- Oliver Bischoff, 2010. "Explaining Regional Variation in Equilibrium Real Estate Prices and Income," Working Papers 036, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012.
"Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments,"
15063, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," MPRA Paper 40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Milan PLEUS, 2012. "The performance of tests on endogeneity of subsets of explanatory variables scanned by simulation," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1208, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2014.
"Identification-robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Jean‐Marie Dufour, 2014. "Identification‐robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 17(1), pages 165-187, 02.
- Firmin DOKO TCHATOKA & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2014. "Identification-Robust Inference for Endogeneity Parameters in Linear Structural Models," Cahiers de recherche 03-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2012. "Identification-robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models," Working Papers 15064, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Aug 2012.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2012. "Identification-robust inference for endogeneity parameters in linear structural models," MPRA Paper 40695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2013.
"On bootstrap validity for specification tests with weak instruments,"
16875, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2013. "On bootstrap validity for specification tests with weak instruments," MPRA Paper 47485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012.
"Testing for partial exogeneity with weak identification,"
14565, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 31 May 2012.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2011. "Testing for partial exogeneity with weak identification," MPRA Paper 39504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2012.
- Chmelarova, Viera & Hill, R. Carter, 2010. "The Hausman pretest estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 96-99, July.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 2006.
"Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators,"
CIRJE-F-452, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra E., 2007. "Implementing Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimators," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 74 Elsevier.
- Irena Jindrichovska & Erginbay Ugurlu & Dana Kubickova, 2013. "Changes in Capital Structure of Czech SMEs: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 6-26.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1987.
"Employment While in College, Academic Achievement, and Postcollege Outcomes: A Summary of Results,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(1), pages 1-23.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Daniel R. Sherman, 1985. "Employment While in College, Academic Achievement and Post-College Outcomes: A Summary of Results," NBER Working Papers 1742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Céline Guimas, 2012. "Effect of organic contract farming on labor demand. A study case in the Western Uganda," Post-Print dumas-00802135, HAL.
- Liu, Wenchien & Miu, Peter & Chang, Yuanchen & Ozdemir, Bogie, 2012. "Information asymmetry and bank regulation: Can the spread of debt contracts be explained by recovery rates?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 123-150.
- Joseph DeSalvo & Sisinnio Concas, 2013. "The Effect of Density and Trip-Chaining on the Interaction between Urban Form and Transit Demand," Working Papers 0413, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Düwel, Cornelia, 2013. "Repo funding and internal capital markets in the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 16/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1998. "Model specification and endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 213-237.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.