Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process
In: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 12650.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balassone, F. & Cunha, J. & Langenus, G. & Manzke, B. & Pavot, J. & Prammer, D. & Tommasino, P., 2008.
"Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area,"
225, Banque de France.
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Cunha, Jorge & Langenus, Geert & Manzke, Bernhard & Pavot, Jeanne & Prammer, Doris & Tommasino, Pietro, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0994, European Central Bank.
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Cunha, Jorge Correia da & Langenus, Geert & Manzke, Bernhard & Pavot, Jeanne & Prammer, Doris & Tommasino, Pietro, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Jorge Cunha & Geert Langenus & Bernhard Manzke & Jeanne Pavot & Doris Prammer & Pietro Tommasino, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Working Paper Research 155, National Bank of Belgium.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Reinhold Schnabel, 2010. "Early Retirement and Employment of the Young in Germany," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 147-166 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel & Schnabel, Reinhold, 1998. "Social Security and Declining Labor-Force Participation in Germany," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 173-78, May.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Costas Meghir, 1998.
"Estimating Labor Supply Responses Using Tax Reforms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 827-862, July.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Costas Meghir, 1995. "Estimating labour supply responses using tax reforms," IFS Working Papers W95/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ignazio Visco & Barry Eichengreen & Gilles Mourre & Declan Costello & Giuseppe Carone & Nuria Diez Guardia & Bartosz Przywara & Aino SalomÃ¤ki & Vincenzo Galasso & Mark Weth & Sebastian Schich & Eti, 2007. "Money, Finance and Demography: The Consequences of Ageing," SUERF Colloquium Volumes, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 1 edited by Morten Balling & Ernest Gnan & Frank Lierman, November.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel, 2000. "Incentive effects of social security on labor force participation: evidence in Germany and across Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 25-49, October.
- Martin Werding & Herbert Hofmann, 2008. "Projektionen zur langfristigen Tragfähigkeit der öffentlichen Finanzen," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 30, December.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Pablo Antolín & Howard Oxley, 2001. "Fiscal Implications of Ageing: Projections of Age-Related Spending," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 305, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.